What a load of BS

dw7 said:
howfen blue said:
Fuck me mate he's world class and if we lose him him it will be a fuckin disaster! If people can't see how good silva is it's time to give up!!

I'm only kidding mate
Thank fuck for that I was going to confiscate your ST off you next time I saw you and give it someone more deserving ;-)

MCFC BOB said:
dw7 said:
Wouldn't say awful but overrated by a lot of blues IMO
What's brilliant about this, is that dw7's true feelings about Silva have been uncovered all thanks to a brilliant Clarkie attempt. Hook, line and fucking sinker.

I've now been caught.

i wouldnt think so pal<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am --<br /><br />
howfen blue said:
dw7 said:
I'm only kidding mate
Thank fuck for that I was going to confiscate your ST off you next time I saw you and give it someone more deserving ;-)

lol with johnson out he's the only one with a bit of creativity in the mid field

oh i forgot about swp lol

LOL It`s a story from october just shows how the medja are struggling for stories.lol Silva has already said publically he is loving life at City. The original story said they were planning on loaning him as he was struggling with the pace of the EPL and Life in Manchester...yet its funny they are the only ones to run with this story.lol I think Vicky Kloss will add them to the banned list...go Vicky!! lol

Its BS lads lets ignore it

jason@jasonmanford.com said:
stony said:
I thought you had no internet ? Can't trust any fucker these days.

Shhh i'm nicking next door's wireless, their password is 'password' the knobheads!

FFS Don't let the Daily Mail readers in off topic find out you've been stealing internets. It'll be like that Fatbloke thread all over again.

stony said:
jason@jasonmanford.com said:
Shhh i'm nicking next door's wireless, their password is 'password' the knobheads!

FFS Don't let the Daily Mail readers in off topic find out you've been stealing internets. It'll be like that Fatbloke thread all over again.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! That's mine to, I use the same password for ALL my internet stuff...Even banking!!! Fuck the world is such a small place.....<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:42 am --<br /><br />
BLUEYdogg said:
LOL It`s a story from october just shows how the medja are struggling for stories.lol Silva has already said publically he is loving life at City. The original story said they were planning on loaning him as he was struggling with the pace of the EPL and Life in Manchester...yet its funny they are the only ones to run with this story.lol I think Vicky Kloss will add them to the banned list...go Vicky!! lol

Its BS lads lets ignore it

LOL..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.