What a lovely morning

mscenterh750

trying to stay away from the transfer forum, but I
I got up this morning full of cheer and happiness, my eldest girl asks why I'm happy and I say United lost to Madrid, she says who are Mildred !, then my youngest girl asks why we are laughing so we tell her, to which she responds with laughter and says yipee United lost, to which off she goes to tell my wife. A minute later I hear both my girls (5 & 7 years old), talking about nani and they both find it very funny that a grandma plays for them and my youngest says that it might be nanny plum off Ben and Hollies cartoon. I get downstairs and to keep my morning in happy mode, I switch on SSN to see them dressed in black and the bloke in a red tie and my word they were very downcast on there. Then to top off my happiness so far, irani and brazil are clutching at every straw under the footballing sun, to defend nani and United, whilst irani berates one of his own for acting bitter towards them, for agreeing with the sending off. And finally I read that Ferguson is too distraught to talk to the press, what a mard arse.

This morning has been such a happy time for me and my family, a bit like a second christmas morning.

So thank you Man United, talksport, SSN and fergie, for making today special.

How wonderfully expressed and the kids reactions are the icing on the cake. I am sure every City fan can relate to your feelings. They will all have a skip in their step and a smile on their faces today.

As they say, what goes around comes around. The rags have got many many dodgy decisions in their favour, so if you believe in karma then they copped it last night (not that I think that the ref necessarily got that wrong).

jollylescott said:
How wonderfully expressed and the kids reactions are the icing on the cake. I am sure every City fan can relate to your feelings. They will all have a skip in their step and a smile on their faces today.

As they say, what goes around comes around. The rags have got many many dodgy decisions in their favour, so if you believe in karma then they copped it last night (not that I think that the ref necessarily got that wrong).

i know i thought god didnt exist wtih the amount of bullshit they got away with this season but i guess he was building there hopes up to start make the fall much more painful XD.

Maybe ferguson is distraught because Madrid had a perfectly good goal taken away from them, then utd had a goal given to them, and they still couldn't win ? ? I just hope he's ok this morning, the poor bastard. Had to laugh as he 'jumped' out of his seat and 'raced' down the steps to slag off the 4th official. Any slower and the game would have been in injury time. Graceless old tw@t ! !

sergiokun said:
Few rag mates not in work today
You have mates that are Rags
smileys-scare-938614.gif

the utter rush of "poor fergie-wergie, I can completely understand why he was just so upsetty-wetty that he simply could not (fulfil his contractual obligation and..) come and talk to those lovely journalist friends..."

string the fucker up, fine him, ban him from the next round of the...oh hang on a minute...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.