What a lovely morning

Was fergie distraught last year when Rooney elbowed the Wigan player( off the ball),deliberate,premeditated,violent,or was it part and parcel of the game.Hypocrit.

Townsend on ITV and i quote..

"Yes his foot was high and it was dangerous play, but i don't believe it was a red" ??

Nani studs up and piled into the guys side chest even though he had jumped 2 feet off the ground..

Treble my arse :)

the hypocrites can dish it out but they cannae take it captain

loving their pain

Just had a knock on the front door. Its a man with long face, a black plastic bag under his arm and a fleece with DHL logo on it.
Him 'Surname'
Me 'Pardon'
Him 'Whats your surname?
Me 'Who wants to know?'
Him 'Me. I've got a parcel '
Me 'So whats it got to do with me?'
Him 'You wife must have ordered something'
Me 'Oh. So why don't you just say 'I have got a parcel for you. What is your surname please'
Him 'OK so what is your surname.'
I told him.
Him 'Sign here'
I scribbled on a signature machine and he gave me the plastic bag and walked off looking even more miserable than when he knocked on my door.

Obviously a rag.

I used to post on the MEN website and you would not believe the number of thick reds that invaded the blue pages on there. The ones who put "ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooo" after every post when he scored against us. What silly billies they look this morning ! Ha!

nice neil said:
I used to post on the MEN website and you would not believe the number of thick reds that invaded the blue pages on there. The ones who put "ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooo" after every post when he scored against us. What silly billies they look this morning ! Ha!
You do sound nice, Nell.

Pulled out of a Petrol Station today and a bus was a fair distance behind I've got a fast car a nipped out quickly so there is no way he sad to stop. About 10 seconds later he decided he didn't approve of my actions and started flashing his lights to which I gave him a cheerful wave. At the traffic lights he was about 2" of my bumper still flashing his lights. So I stuck my head out of the windows and asked if he was grumpy coz his team was out the Champions League. Needless to say his reaction confirmed my suspicion haha. All the United fans in work seems strangely quiet..

mscenterh750 said:
I got up this morning full of cheer and happiness, my eldest girl asks why I'm happy and I say United lost to Madrid, she says who are Mildred !, then my youngest girl asks why we are laughing so we tell her, to which she responds with laughter and says yipee United lost, to which off she goes to tell my wife. A minute later I hear both my girls (5 & 7 years old), talking about nani and they both find it very funny that a grandma plays for them and my youngest says that it might be nanny plum off Ben and Hollies cartoon. I get downstairs and to keep my morning in happy mode, I switch on SSN to see them dressed in black and the bloke in a red tie and my word they were very downcast on there. Then to top off my happiness so far, irani and brazil are clutching at every straw under the footballing sun, to defend nani and United, whilst irani berates one of his own for acting bitter towards them, for agreeing with the sending off. And finally I read that Ferguson is too distraught to talk to the press, what a mard arse.

This morning has been such a happy time for me and my family, a bit like a second christmas morning.

So thank you Man United, talksport, SSN and fergie, for making today special.

Amen Brother !!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:33 pm --<br /><br />
sergiokun said:
Nellie said:
sergiokun said:
Few rag mates not in work today
You have mates that are Rags
smileys-scare-938614.gif

I still hate them :-)

Maybe the twats are still on the plane back from Madrid.

SalfordAl said:
Just had a knock on the front door. Its a man with long face, a black plastic bag under his arm and a fleece with DHL logo on it.
Him 'Surname'
Me 'Pardon'
Him 'Whats your surname?
Me 'Who wants to know?'
Him 'Me. I've got a parcel '
Me 'So whats it got to do with me?'
Him 'You wife must have ordered something'
Me 'Oh. So why don't you just say 'I have got a parcel for you. What is your surname please'
Him 'OK so what is your surname.'
I told him.
Him 'Sign here'
I scribbled on a signature machine and he gave me the plastic bag and walked off looking even more miserable than when he knocked on my door.

Obviously a rag.

Well done mate,good manners cost nothing the ignorant git.

My head said we need a Ushited win yest but my heart said Real win,well done ref.

Side note!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/newsandevents/news/2013/march/06/police_tackle_time_wasters_after_football_999_call/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/ne ... um=twitter</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.