What a rubbish start!!

2 better results than last year
1 worse result than last year
statistics never lie

speccybob 8 said:
Spent millions, the team not playing together, nobody knows each other, players coming in and going out, everyone is against us, yet we only draw 0-0 against Mallorca. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Now let's talk about us........To be honest 've not read the forum today , probably because i knew what the general feeling would be like. After Spurs we we're out of it, after the dippers, we were winning the league, and now???

4 points after 3 games (2 away) isn't too bad really, yes Carlos should've slotted that home today but of the other hand spuds should've slotted at least one against us on the first day of the season.

Does anybody really tho look at the league table until after the first 8 or 10 games? I know I don't?

No one really worries about the league table untill mid oct tbh, just sit back and relax ; )

I'm going bed now and will reply in the morning. night all :)

chris63 said:
scowy68 said:
I just think it was a bit of a coming back down to earth after the energetic display against Liverpool when our passing and movement was far superior than today.

i was at both games and the two performances we're totally different,it just never got going for us today and we just have to draw a line under it and come back stronger next time out.it's what good sides usually do.

Good sides usually win even when they play bad.

Liverpool played badly last monday...and lost ;)

Jimma said:
yeah i agree

some pepole were calling for Mancinis head last night, i mean, we lost away to Sunderland, which was always going to be hard, we should have won, but we didnt, it wasnt our night.
spurs lost at home to wigan.

SHIT HAPPENS
Don't know if you noticed, shit happens and keeps on happening unless you stop eating!

chris63 said:
scowy68 said:
I just think it was a bit of a coming back down to earth after the energetic display against Liverpool when our passing and movement was far superior than today.

i was at both games and the two performances we're totally different,it just never got going for us today and we just have to draw a line under it and come back stronger next time out.it's what good sides usually do.

Good sides usually win even when they play bad.

Look at how man games the rags and Chelsea lost last season,we will have bad away days this season against sides like Stoke City.Spurs are a champions league side and they lost at home to Wigan at the weekend.Does that make them a bad side?

not the greatest start but we NEED to be giving managers more than 1 season before ejecting them (and calling for their heads on forums etc)
IMO we look very strong all over the park now, dominating games like never before, keep the faith.

We are shipping goals like last year crosses into the box once we get our fullbacks back it will be sorted

We can compare our results with last season all we want. We need to improve on last season big time to get into the top 4. Our haul thus far is at least 3 points less than it should be. We should be winning against Sunderland.

we need to be judged over 38 games and not the first 3.I'm as gutted as anybody about losing yesterdays game,but i'lll never be that arrogant to think that we just need to turn up to beat sides like Sunderland.

All the top teams will drop points this season at places where they are expected to win,that's why it's so fucking hard to win a fixed odds footy coupon!

mcfc1996 said:
We can compare our results with last season all we want. We need to improve on last season big time to get into the top 4. Our haul thus far is at least 3 points less than it should be. We should be winning against Sunderland.

Yeah, maybe we should but we should really be beating everyone except the top 3 of last year away, but i agree with the op.

Chelsea got beat of Wigan last year.Slip ups happen. It did narc me yesterday, as when we don't get a decent result it always does, but in the cold light of day we could have had a few in the first half, but its not the end of the season, as we showed enough to be optermistic for the rest of the season even when we got beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.