what a sad bunch of fans

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Let set the record straight. I DON'T hate Everton, I think it's a shame that they have fallen so far this year. Yes I do hate Moyes but that hatred has been there for many years he's just the sort that winds me up. I just thought it was sad to see that a club that was celebrating Europe and a final last year celebrated against us like they'd won Chelsea/Arsenal (We haven't even done anything to prove we belong in the top 6 as a permanent fixture let alone the top 4). Sorry if the way my OP was construed, I apologise for this and wish good luck to Everton to finish as high as they can, below us though ;).

I suppose we'll never be able to shake this typical City tag eh. Where's big Andy Morrison when you need him.

Fair enough.

Its also interesting to note that now that were a lot closer in terms of league position etc the tension between the sets of fans is much greater then it ever has been.

Fans of 2 rival clubs argueing over who's better? Who's have thought it eh? ;)

I see what your saying about what you perceive to be an over celebration to our victory, however I guess from my point of view there's no way I can criticise my teams supporters for passionately celebrating a win... no matter who it was against.

There's obviously some bad feeling on both parts over this summer, coupled with the fact were both vying for similar things this season... tbh the celebration will have been a combination of a few things and not just beating City. Last week we really should have beaten Arsenal, and not long ago we were just outside the relegation zone, so there's been a real turn around with us lately and a lot of good feeling running through the club. To win and play so well was something everyone wanted to celebrate... yeah probs some of it was about the summer but not a lot of it I dont think.

I also think now Mancini is manager you'll see a change in our attitude towards you over the rest of teh season and beyond. I watched his 1st press conference and felt he conducted himself with a lot of class and that was something we perceived to be lacking in your former manager.

ToffeeAndy said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Let set the record straight. I DON'T hate Everton, I think it's a shame that they have fallen so far this year. Yes I do hate Moyes but that hatred has been there for many years he's just the sort that winds me up. I just thought it was sad to see that a club that was celebrating Europe and a final last year celebrated against us like they'd won Chelsea/Arsenal (We haven't even done anything to prove we belong in the top 6 as a permanent fixture let alone the top 4). Sorry if the way my OP was construed, I apologise for this and wish good luck to Everton to finish as high as they can, below us though ;).

I suppose we'll never be able to shake this typical City tag eh. Where's big Andy Morrison when you need him.

Fair enough.

Its also interesting to note that now that were a lot closer in terms of league position etc the tension between the sets of fans is much greater then it ever has been.

Fans of 2 rival clubs argueing over who's better? Who's have thought it eh? ;)

I see what your saying about what you perceive to be an over celebration to our victory, however I guess from my point of view there's no way I can criticise my teams supporters for passionately celebrating a win... no matter who it was against.

There's obviously some bad feeling on both parts over this summer, coupled with the fact were both vying for similar things this season... tbh the celebration will have been a combination of a few things and not just beating City. Last week we really should have beaten Arsenal, and not long ago we were just outside the relegation zone, so there's been a real turn around with us lately and a lot of good feeling running through the club. To win and play so well was something everyone wanted to celebrate... yeah probs some of it was about the summer but not a lot of it I dont think.

I also think now Mancini is manager you'll see a change in our attitude towards you over the rest of teh season and beyond. I watched his 1st press conference and felt he conducted himself with a lot of class and that was something we perceived to be lacking in your former manager.

Can't say I ever warmed to Hughes or Bowen for that matter. Great in the transfer window (for the most part), but tactically inept.

BGIB said:
><((('> said:
you really are talking out of your arse now. Moyes over hughes or Mancini? lol. I'd rather have Coyle, fat sam, pulis and god damn it even phil brown as City manager over that gollum.

Are you for real?

Moyes = turning a team with no money into consistently the best outside for the last few years and the only manager to actually break into the top 4 for a long while! Add an FA Cup final to that, and League Manager of the year 3 times

Hughes = what exactly?

Keeping Blackburn up by kicking teams off the park and managing to organise Wales for a bit, and that really is it!

What a load of fucking stupidity you post!

Do you actually know anything about football or have you jumped on the band wagon with an opinion since the Arabs rode into town?

You absolute fucking idiot.
LOLWUT?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.