What a shame the things that were said about Bellamy: quotes

pee dubya said:
Matty said:
Yeah, well done, you can spend valuable time searching the website and pointlessly quoting things people said 10 months ago. I wonder how many innane postings we'd find it we searched your 700+ postings to date, I reckon a fair few that are absolute shte.

I'm pretty sure he was one of the most vehement Hughes outers, doubt he covered himself in glory in some Hughes out! threads.

There aren't that many of us that have a history of posting quality and quality only to be honest.

skybluekings said:
That's funny. Really funny.

People like you, are the unlucky ones we read about in the press when you piss the wrong person off.
I swear to God, if I met you right now I would cut you from ear to ear you stupid woman!

you should be grateful we're behind keyboards.

See, we can ALL search back through a posters history and find something they've said that makes them look a fool, unfortunately yours also makes you look a neanderthalic twat. If I'd been moderating the night you said that you'd have been banned without a second's thought.

Matty said:
skybluekings said:

People like you, are the unlucky ones we read about in the press when you piss the wrong person off.
I swear to God, if I met you right now I would cut you from ear to ear you stupid woman!

See, we can ALL search back through a posters history and find something they've said that makes them look a fool, unfortunately yours also makes you look a neanderthalic twat. If I'd been moderating the night you said that you'd have been banned without a second's thought.

ban him anyway...... go on matty ban him .. go on !!!!!!

Matty said:
Yeah, well done, you can spend valuable time searching the website and pointlessly quoting things people said 10 months ago. I wonder how many innane postings we'd find it we searched your 700+ postings to date, I reckon a fair few that are absolute shite.

Agree. How many times have we all cast an aspersion that we've later regretted, or made a wild prediction that's not come to fruition? It's human nature, innit?

I just hope you've got a thick skin as well as a tin-hat, SBK; I see the vultures getting ready to divebomb...

Bruce Wades-Hughes said:
Agree. How many times have we all cast an aspersion that we've later regretted, or made a wild prediction that's not come to fruition? It's human nature, innit?

I just hope you've got a thick skin as well as a tin-hat, SBK; I see the vultures getting ready to divebomb...

LOL! they can fire away :D Just pointing out how fickle WE ALL can be supporting the team we love. I was humble enough to admit I didn't want him here and stated that in a previous thread. Others now want to hide because they haven't been called out for the things they said about him which we far worse than just not wanting him to be a city player.

and yes I was a Hughes outer. No shame in that because there are many on here who had the same feelings after last season.

I don't hide from my comments. Ét tu?

skybluekings said:

Tell me about this one sbk, I'm intrigued in what context you would want to cut a stupid woman from ear to ear ? what was the background ?

johnmc said:
pee dubya said:
I'm pretty sure he was one of the most vehement Hughes outers, doubt he covered himself in glory in some Hughes out! threads.

There aren't that many of us that have a history of posting quality and quality only to be honest.

There are a few of us, though. Not many, you're right, John.

skybluekings said:
Bruce Wades-Hughes said:

LOL! they can fire away :D Just pointing out how fickle WE ALL can be supporting the team we love. I was humble enough to admit I didn't want him here and stated that in a previous thread. Others now want to hide because they haven't been called out for the things they said about him which we far worse than just not wanting him to be a city player.

and yes I was a Hughes outer. No shame in that because there are many on here who had the same feelings after last season.

I always knew Hughes and Bellers would come good, just go and spend 20 minutes searching back through my posts :-)

We've all set ourselves up for a fall like this at some point. Looking at the amount of posts some people have on here you're bound to make a comment that blows up in your face at some point. Don't think theres any need to dig all these comments out although it is a good point SBK makes. At least if you say it in the pub to a mate you can always deny it a few months down the line!
Personally I've always trusted this manager signings-wise and I can't think of any bad ones he's made. I was 50-50 on Toure as I thought his best years were behind him but you've gotta take players as you see them and he's proving me wrong, thankfully!

skybluekings said:
Bruce Wades-Hughes said:

i still dont understand why you felt the need create a thread about it ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.