What adverts made you actively avoid the companies that made them?

mancboy

There is an advert on the radio at the moment for a company called temp cover and it grates on me that much that i would rather drive without insurance than use these fuckwits what adverts annoy you in the same way?

Malteser ad with the 2 doctors/nurses at a table talking about a necklace.

Two more entitled shameless selfish cuntish people I could not imagine.

That said. I'd still eat me some anyway. The Maltesers people. The Maltesers. Jeez.

Does advertising work, I honestly don’t see something on tv and think I must buy it, when I had sky I fast forwarded through them, as I tend not to watch much linear tv I hardly see them anyway, the most I see is on bloody you tube and they piss me off more than anything.

All that jump on screen when you are in the middle of anything on a device. Especially those that blank out what's below the nuisance

Any advert that is noticably and consistantly shown over a short period of time.

You know the ones, the ones that are shown on EVERY advert break on EVERY channel to the point where you become aware you've seen the same advert 4 times in the space of 20 minutes.

Any advert that is noticably and consistantly shown over a short period of time.

You know the ones, the ones that are shown on EVERY advert break on EVERY channel to the point where you become aware you've seen the same advert 4 times in the space of 20 minutes.
Or the ones during the Euros where they have to find some tenuous link to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.