What adverts made you actively avoid the companies that made them?

Just DIY and cut out those pesky funeral directors exorbitant fees.

Get medical cert from doctor, register death and get your green form, apply to crem or arrange burial reopening of grave/internment fees etc etc etc, buy a cheap coffin or body bag off Amazon and hey presto.

A few small disbursement costs such as doctor fees and fee to crem (under £500 if no service) no charge for doctor if the coronors involved. No charge to registry office either unless you want extra copies, technicaly under £500 if you use your own car for transport.
Get the family to book a Stena sea link from Fishguard to Roslaire for £20 single and have burial at sea. Or book the Pride of Dover and get some cheap booze if you don't make it.

Last edited:
Not that id ever really have need, but We Buy Any (Fucking) Car. I'd prefer to scrap it.

The Oral B "I didnt even know Oral B made toothpaste" ad put me off for life, I'll stick to Colgate.

There's isn't an advert that I am intrinsically connected to and tell myself I must buy that! But some of them are a complete turn off. Any advert with a fucker dancing idiot is totally anathema, and adverts where yer left wondering for twenty seconds WTF is it advertising!

Dominos have used us as the butt of their campaigns a few times, but like I said to them on social they won't gain any new customers and potentially piss off thousands of people all to try and look relevant.
Zero gain just loss thick cretins.
Plus the bloke who founded Dominos was a proper swivel-eyed religious mentalist, so fuck them and their pizzas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.