What age were you told or realised that SANTA

That horrible moment when you realise that your parents have been lying to you all your life.

I was five. I realised on my own using logic and maths to realise that delivering that many presents in one night simply wasn't possible. I confronted my mam at our Christmas Eve party, she admitted the truth, and thus I began my first steps towards adulthood.

stony said:
That horrible moment when you realise that your parents have been lying to you all your life.

To be fair, I should have seen the signs that they were lying sooner, the fact that they are black Jamaicans and I am white should have got the alarm bells ringing sooner.

Heard all sorts of noise down stairs on christmas eve not long after being sent to bed I was about 7. I sneaked downstairs and my 2 eldest brothers had my scaletrix all set up in the backroom.
This made my young mind think he didnt exist or was a bastard for letting them play with it before me

WTF he isn't re...

sobbing-baby.jpg

corky1970 said:
BWTAC said:
stony said:

To be fair, I should have seen the signs that they were lying sooner, the fact that they are black Jamaicans and I am white should have got the alarm bells ringing sooner.

fucking choc ice

taking all our jobs

Often licked, never beaten.

That was my Mums motto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.