What ahppened to Benjani?

i never thought id say this but here goes.

i dont like benjani but tonight he had nothing to help him out. he is a tall player and should be used with wingers, and what did we give him? no wingers. as soon as benjani came on i thought yes this is the return of petrov because no manager in the right mind would have a tall striker on the field and no one to put the crosses in, but oh dear how wrong i was fernandes then follows. he had nothing to work with tonight.

like i said im not a benjani fan but he had no one crossing the ball in for him so he can do what he is best at doing.

About 83/4 mins Hamburg had the ball in their half he was just moving to a covering position and then turned round and started walking away - so must have felt an injury and walked off. Wondered at the time what he was up to - but even the commentators didn't notice.

bluenova said:
About 83/4 mins Hamburg had the ball in their half he was just moving to a covering position and then turned round and started walking away - so must have felt an injury and walked off. Wondered at the time what he was up to - but even the commentators didn't notice.

I noticed that too ... he just turned and walked away from play like his taxi had come !!!

Well it's either one of three things:
He got past a jog and his legs exploded
He backed into defenders so much he twisted his back
His taxi to West Brom arrived

Mike D said:
I hope that the last we ever see of him in city shirt utter utter shite
He held the ball up a couple of times which got us in and around their box, not a great contribution but a whole fucking world more than Sturridge did.

Well that just confirms what a poor decision to bring him on it was then. Played a few minutes in a reserve match to being pitched into a UEFA Cup Quarter Final when not fit, and now likely to be out for weeks again. Nice one MH.
Same with Bridge.....not fit, has to come off at HT....waste of a substitution. F#cking Rocket Science it is not.

His ridiculous lay-off after skinning thier defender in the box led directly to their third goal. Maybe it was shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.