What An Atmosphere

On the screen at the ground they have crowned themselves the loudest fans in the world.Quite load but don't know how they have worked out how they r the loudest in the world

MCFCJONO said:
wat was the city fans like 2nyt any good ?

OK Tinhat on but I am going to say it............ we were shit.
If singing SWP's name after 15 minutes (and no he wasn't warming up) is support I'm off to Bury. Then when he does come on the same ones singing his name slagged him off, ala he didn't get to the bye line, why did he shoot there moan moan moan. I heard a group try to start "We want Robiniho" Like that is going to make a difference, perhaps we could send a plane halfway round the world and bring him back for the second half.

Some of our fans seem to have forgotten how to support the team. They are clearly lacking in confidence so they dont need blues calling for want away brazillians.

I use to think our away support was brillaint last night I despaired.

cant believe what im reading i thought the whole atmosphere was shit,obviously when they scored there was a noise, but on the whole it was hardly st james park.

swpjohnterrysyourdad said:
we out sung you all you could here from your end was that wank blue moon song. You can stick your money up your arse.champions league your having a laugh

You bunch of in-bred, outdated, short arsed and incredibly DULL 'Potters'. Money might or might not win us the champions league for a few years but one thing I can guarantee you - you will NEVER finish above MAN CITY for the next 50 years - unless you start to sell a few more Pottery Classes and get some money yourselves. So, you may well have out sung us - and probably will again, but:
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SHIT AND THE CLOSEST YOU WILL GET TO EUROPE IS WHEN WE GET THE EURO - TWAT

I went. They were loud in parts, especially at the start and after their goal. When the game got bogged down in the first half and after we scored, you could here a pin drop.

Liked the constant whistling and booing when we had the ball though. Sounded like an Italian league game.

One more important point. The stadium helps them. One deep continues stand going halfway around the ground with a low(ish) roof and a tin back wall that they bang, especially near the away fans. It's like having a single stand that holds 10,000-15,000 fans. The riple effect and noise will just carry. By comparison, their main stand didn't sing at all. Oh, they call it the 'bear pit' as well. Noticed 'the loudest fans' in the world as well. Please.

BTW. They've probably got 3 songs. Delia Smith(arf), Com-on Stoke, we are Stoke, erm.... A bit like Pompey. Oh sorry, I forgot the SWP one. Original. n/t.

bluesimon said:
we out sung you all you could here from your end was that wank blue moon song. You can stick your money up your arse.champions league your having a laugh

You bunch of in-bred, outdated, short arsed and incredibly DULL 'Potters'. Money might or might not win us the champions league for a few years but one thing I can guarantee you - you will NEVER finish above MAN CITY for the next 50 years - unless you start to sell a few more Pottery Classes and get some money yourselves. So, you may well have out sung us - and probably will again, but:
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SHIT AND THE CLOSEST YOU WILL GET TO EUROPE IS WHEN WE GET THE EURO - TWAT

I agree.

bluesimon said:

No need for that.

robinhood CITY said:
On the screen at the ground they have crowned themselves the loudest fans in the world.Quite load but don't know how they have worked out how they r the loudest in the world

There was some kind of scientific test and measurements taken at all british grounds and Stoke were found to be the loudest based on their results - we didnt do too bad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_english_football_team_has_the_loudest_fans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_english ... udest_fans</a>

Thought it was hillarious last night when the whole stadium (Stoke and City Fans) was reverberating to "Youre not fit to referee" it was massively loud..... Wiley must have felt a right prick!

I never get involved in all that "we were better, no you weren't, yes we were bollocks" but

If Stoke are creaming themselves about an atmosphere and then deliver that on Tuesday then you'll have to pick me up from pissing my pants laughing on the floor.

Three very loud renditions on Deliah and a few murmurs of oh when the reds go marching in all of a sudden makes them the loudest fans in England?

FUCKING BOLLOCKS

As for us and "stoke outsung us and we only sang blue moon" bollocks is fucking tripe. We went right the way through our songbook and sung them loud. Was the best away i've been to since Blackburn first game.

All stoke did was whistle and boo every song we sung and they whistled and booed for 90 mins, what does that tell you?

Fucking 6 fingered inbred twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.