What annoys you most?

BimboBob said:
des hardi said:
markt85.... facts??? which are complete horse-sh**e ... are starting under my skin. i hope he gets banned as a non supporter. just sick of them :(

He doesn't even support a Premiership team for christs sake.
Oh yeah keep forgetting wet sham got relegatated! bad times

People who stand still on esculators
People who walk around aimlessly in shops
People who talk during tv programmes or films
'celebrities'. Al Pacino is a celebrity Jordan, the fat one from Atomic kitten et el are not!
'Reality tv' with very few exeptions
The 'regional' comedian, basically the proffessional Boltoner 'Perter Kay and his mate Paddy something, the professional Irishman 'Ed Bryn' i'm sure you get the picture
Al 'the land lord' Murray.............awful

I could go on all day but i think most have been covered

MCFC BOB said:
Cher Lloyd. The Daily Mail. Any newspaper that isn't the Guardian. Poor journalism. A lot of human beings. My ex-girlfriend. My hair. A lot of what's on TV. Not having Vaseline. Not having a bag. Most music. Sky Sports News. A few people at my college. The sight of Gary Neville.

I know its not been going well with the ladies of late Bob, but i didnt think you would start batting for the other side so soon. ;)

MCFC BOB said:
Cher Lloyd. The Daily Mail. Any newspaper that isn't the Guardian. Poor journalism. A lot of human beings. My ex-girlfriend. My hair. A lot of what's on TV. Not having Vaseline. Not having a bag. Most music. Sky Sports News. A few people at my college. The sight of Gary Neville.
Agreed with this aha

[bigimg]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ATxd6rf-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/bigimg]

Brits definitely deserve their reputation for being miserable buggers

Here's a couple to add to my list:

people (usually yanks or aussies) who insist that their country is the best country in the world without actually ever travelling any further than a different state.

people who put their bags on the seat next to them on a bus so people don't sit next to them.

people who play music on their phones without headphones

people who wear baseball caps indoors

people who wear baseball caps back to front

people who take pictures of their car and use it as their display picture on facebook

people who take pictures of mirrors

people who walk in front of you and then suddenly stop.

groups of people who take up the whole pavement and walk slowly so I have to walk on the road to overtake them

des hardi said:
markt85.... facts??? which are complete horse-sh**e ... are starting under my skin. i hope he gets banned as a non supporter. just sick of them :(

tough shit

lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Agreed with this aha

[bigimg]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ATxd6rf-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/bigimg]
Nowt worse than a dry bumming for you lads, eh?

LongsightM13 said:
lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Agreed with this aha

Nowt worse than a dry bumming for you lads, eh?
Dont be silly , chapped lips :(

People that walk slowly.
People who don't spell correctly.
Jessie J
Manchester United
House Music
People with really small, shit dogs.
Duty Free
People who play music out of their phones.
The Southern Accent
Scouse Accent
Girls who think they are tough.
Girls who think they are fit.
The Top 40 Chart.
Radio 1.

There's a lot more, I just can't think...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.