What are all of us who don't tickets going to do

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
smidgeee said:
Going to the match but am recording the game to watch again, however sky reckons that the city game and united game are both on sky sports 1 at 2pm, how does that work?

Red button.

Dont they usually say "via the red button" though? They aren't saying that it's ed button?

Im going to watch it in Mary D's or the eastlands bar.

I was thinking about city square but dont you need a match ticket to get served in the bars there?

onerbag said:
Im going to watch it in Mary D's or the eastlands bar.

I was thinking about city square but dont you need a match ticket to get served in the bars there?

wont city show it on the big screen out side the shop and with us being the Manchester club the council in exchange square?

I hope City, the Police and Council are preparing for this as there could be thousands of fans outside the ground who havnt got a ticket. It would make good sense to start looking at showing the game on a big screen for those who have not got a ticket.

Assuming we win I don't think there is anyway they will be opening the gates near the end as they usually do. Let's face it hardly anyone is gonna leave till after the presentation/lap of honour so if the odd one does leave before that they will exit through the turnstiles and they won't open the gates till people start to leave en mass which will be when there is nothing more to see

Watched them live for 38 years since I was 10 years old. Ive had a season ticket for 35 years just for moments like this, so, I will be sat, or should I say stood at my seat with some mates and family members alongside me.
I will have a thought for those without tickets, but you are still part of the family..
Come on........

didsburyblu said:
Assuming we win I don't think there is anyway they will be opening the gates near the end as they usually do. Let's face it hardly anyone is gonna leave till after the presentation/lap of honour so if the odd one does leave before that they will exit through the turnstiles and they won't open the gates till people start to leave en mass which will be when there is nothing more to see

I can guarantee some people will still leave before the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.