What are the chances of a true legend coming out of retire..

Set the scene its april and City play some team from trafford, they can rap up the league but Dzeko & Ballotelli are both injured so the goats called up on the bench. 86th minute Rooney has a double footed lunge thats thigh height on aguero that Chris Foy judges to be a fair tackle and gives aguero his second yellow card for diving. On comes the goat who chases gary neville (they're that skint by this point they call him up because he's the only c**t who'll pay subs to play for united) down who's watching the ball go out for a goal kick.......and you know the rest.

mancity89 said:
Set the scene its april and City play some team from trafford, they can rap up the league but Dzeko & Ballotelli are both injured so the goats called up on the bench. 86th minute Rooney has a double footed lunge thats thigh height on aguero that Chris Foy judges to be a fair tackle and gives aguero his second yellow card for diving. On comes the goat who chases gary neville (they're that skint by this point they call him up because he's the only c**t who'll pay subs to play for united) down who's watching the ball go out for a goal kick.......and you know the rest.
made me laugh at least.

When I think of my 3 favourite players ever who put on that beautiful blue shirt it's close between Rosler, Kinky and Shaun but it's got to The Goat. Get a statue up or name a stand after him City. Feed the Goat and he will score!

welcometomanchester said:
mancity89 said:
made me laugh at least.

Me too !

Blue Smarties said:
We need the goat to snuggle into the top four, Arsenal brought back Henry, Manchester United have brought back Scholes, Liverpool have brought back racism to football.

Lol brill m8<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:17 pm --<br /><br />
mancity89 said:
Sounds good and likely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.