what are the odds

mancunial

we all know the press are going to use city to get this press conference going, what are the odds on ferguson giving city a right slagging off this afternoon, or could he try and devalue the rooney topic, i,m going for a i wouldn,t sell them a virus attitude, whats your prediction?

the thing is what will really get up the reds noses is the fact we will be the main topic in a united press conference, i,m pissing myself at this lot knowing that we aren,t even after him?

Ricster said:
I reckon he'll storm out cos the press wont give up.
i dont think even he will get away with this one.Uefa wont roll over like the prem do,he as a duty to speak to the press and there a lot of pissed off hacks waiting to stick the boot in
happy days

mancunial said:
the thing is what will really get up the reds noses is the fact we will be the main topic in a united press conference, i,m pissing myself at this lot knowing that we aren,t even after him?

What I'm pissing myself at is that we are performing better than WE ever have and the main topic on this forum is the rags.

He's got nothing to slag us off for. Maybe a bitchy comment or two about the wages we pay.

If he does that then it pushes the perception of neutrals that Rooney's a money grabber. PResumably that's the best scenario for the United spin machine.

this one will be fun as all the journo banned from his friday pressers will be there wanting their pound of flesh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.