what are the small things in life that make you happy?

Lmarkham-blueblood

ive just come to realise that we dont appreciate the small things in life. so ive dedicated a thread to it

1) the cool side of the pillow

2) when you were a kid and you come home from school fully expecting ordinary beans on toast but you scoop the beans away to find little sausages inside

next...

I love the cool side of the pillow!!!

Also, waking up at 7am thinking your late for work, then realising its a saturday and you can go back to sleep. Bliss.

Finding a fiver in your pocket when you sort the washing also makes me smile....

- Everynight I get home from work, and my kids are at the window waving hello.
- My Wife, she's my best mate.
- Beer, also my best mate.
- Reading the threads in here.

Masterbating!!!!

Pics of semi-naked Celebs.

A cool beer on a scorching day.

Getting home and finding that my Edge magazine has arrived.

Taking my Tee shot at Golf and watching it sail beutifully onto the green.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
ive just come to realise that we dont appreciate the small things in life. so ive dedicated a thread to it

2) when you were a kid and you come home from school fully expecting ordinary beans on toast but you scoop the beans away to find little sausages inside

next...

hmm, im sure that's a comedian's joke, and i think its jason manford's, but i can't be sure

Man1City said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

next...

hmm, im sure that's a comedian's joke, and i think its jason manford's, but i can't be sure

??

a comedian, he says that, but i can't remember which it is, it's also one of his things in life that makes him happy.
and its lee mack, its just come to me :)

Big up to the cool side of the pillow

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwoL-Vt4qDs[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.