What are you doing at this precise moment in time

BingoBango said:
Editing my thesis, still need to lose another 23,000 words

:(

Do a quick scan of it first, i'm fairly sure you will have fallen asleep at some point typing it up and done:

gtfhg hjuynjuhynhnujhyrtgvfyhklnjmkbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbffffffffffffffffffbccgjkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy

For about 6 hours with your head on the keyboard. That should remove a fair few of them. Or would that only be one giant word?

Or if you have a cat, it will have added it's own touch to your carefully crafted work:

h,,hj v.szd\ b n\s gk,gujym. uyteg nfwe acv

i wish i could get pissed in the afternoon. im watching a lad change a set of brake discs on a toyota auris. happy days.

pee dubya said:
BingoBango said:

Do a quick scan of it first, i'm fairly sure you will have fallen asleep at some point typing it up and done:

gtfhg hjuynjuhynhnujhyrtgvfyhklnjmkbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbffffffffffffffffffbccgjkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy

For about 6 hours with your head on the keyboard. That should remove a fair few of them. Or would that only be one giant word?

Or if you have a cat, it will have added it's own touch to your carefully crafted work:

Just one, unfortunately. I was 50k over the limit this time last week, so making progress. There's all sorts of tricks though, abbreviations, and so on. My personal tactic is to cram everything into appendices, which don't count towards the word total.

I wish I had a cat to have done some typing, it would no doubt be of a higher standard than the current paragraph I'm swearing at.

BingoBango said:
pee dubya said:
BingoBango said:

Just one, unfortunately. I was 50k over the limit this time last week, so making progress. There's all sorts of tricks though, abbreviations, and so on. My personal tactic is to cram everything into appendices, which don't count towards the word total.

I wish I had a cat to have done some typing, it would no doubt be of a higher standard than the current paragraph I'm swearing at.

Yeah, i can't say i've ever had a problem with going over the word limit, by nature i'm a lazy bastard, so if somethings difficult to explain and will take alot of typing, i just don't bother and write an inadequate summary or just pretend it doesn't exist.

Some people would say reading my coursework that they're halfarsed efforts, in reality a load of really intense hard work goes into all of them. After i've written the first section i proof read it, and it's generally quite brilliant. Then i look at the time (and date) and realise that i've taken about a week to write it and the deadline is tomorrow, at noon (if i'm lucky). So the rest is a combination of unfounded rambles, spelling and grammatical errors (no time to read it back to myself once i finish 15 minutes after it has to be handed in), the simplification and exclusion of complicated ideas that are supposed to be the bedrock of the report, about two references, a conclusion that spans a whole sentence, and a whole load of other rubbish.

So i really do work my arse off to get anything in at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.