What are you doing to avoid the dipperfest

Watching Englandc v Pakistan is a good way to avoid the Dipperpool duck fest. Sadly I know it will continue for a another week at full volume.

Playing through the entire Uncharted series of games. Should last well over a week.

Watching Englandc v Pakistan is a good way to avoid the Dipperpool duck fest. Sadly I know it will continue for a another week at full volume.

Just a week? I reckon it will be looped until the season kicks off and then there'll be re-runs of every fucking European Cup Final and CL final till those canutes at Uefa pull the balls out for next season's comp! And in between the local BBC will be telling us that Liverpool have offered Klippity a new contract that with each week goes up by a year so as we kick off he will be contracted for the next forty years! I wonder if he's heading for a dose of Jose next season. Could be time for a Save Our Klippity thread.

Finding it quite easy to avoid it all. City have four trophies to enjoy and in the aftermath of winning supposedly the best trophy around, all Liverpool can do is talk about how they want to emulate our success this season. Somebody wins the champions league every single year, nobody has ever won all the English domestic trophies at once.

Down for two weeks in Cornwall (Cottage in Cardinham) managing to avoid as not really watching much TV, but have seen an abundance of Dipper shirts around when in the towns .... not a one with a scouse accent so far, natch.

What a game!!
First time ever that TWO players get Centuries, yet STILL end up on the losing side in ODIs.

Apologies for the intrusion, football fans - I know, I know.

It's just not Cricket ;)

0_teamtrophies.jpg

i just look at that now and then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.