What are you doing today?

Had a 3 hour exam this morning, 7.45am kick-off (GMT+1), finished writing with an hour to spare, spent the rest of the exam contemplating team selection tonight and dreaming of a Robinho hat-trick. Now it's revise hard for my exam tomorrow morning so I can stream the match later!

working 11am till 6:45pm get home half 7ish have a couple of joints and scream at the tv with the old man hoping for 3 points to make my week a bit better, come on city!!!!

Have a wank, go for a ride, go for a walk via the swimming baths, shave my bonce then into the pub for the game.

woke up to SSN and saw the rags won "not a good thing to wake up to" day off work chill out day then head to the local city pub for the match! =)

Putting all my trust in an airline company for this day. If the plane is not delayed at all, I will enjoy what should be a great match, if it's late.... well, then I will be in London for no apparent reason... :P

stonerblue said:
Bet_Lynch said:
Watching the cricket in the office whilst pulling my hair out and banging my head against the desk because my boss has asked me to put a meeting in his diary for this week when his diary is full until the end of January. Then going for a dodgy christmas lunch in the BBC club with the other PAs (yes, we have a pub in the basement that's open all day) then back to work for an afternoon of more secretarial angst. Then slyly steering a friend to a pub after work to catch up. Well, she'll be catching up but I'll be watching the match and pretending to listen to her. Then get tube home, hopefully with a very smug look on my face when I run into a load of sorry Spurs fans at Kings Cross.

I don't believe a word of this, apart from the 'pretending to listen to her' bit..

Unfortunately all true - welcome to the life of a sad BBC secretary.

At work, till about 3. Picking up my son at 6 then off to my daughter's nativity play. Car radio and phone turned off all the way home so I can watch the match delayed on Skyplus - what a great invention that is!

set off 4 work at 7, gym at 4.30, tea and ssn at 6ish, a few joints while watching the boys hopefully pick up 3 points , probablly fifa till the early hours, then bed.... Then 1 more day to work n off 4 xmas till the 4th Jan....HAPPY DAYZ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.