what are you drinking...right now ?

I am astounded by how many of you people are happily knocking back non premium lagers. I could not drink the likes of Fosters, Stella, Carling et al. My palette would reject it.

Ronnie the Rep said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I am astounded by how many of you people are happily knocking back non premium lagers. I could not drink the likes of Fosters, Stella, Carling et al. My palette would reject it.

what do you drink - virgins piss? - at this time of the morning? at the moment a nice cup of tea is the only drink

I make a point of only drinking premium german or belgium lagers and the thought of drinking straight from a can or bottle repulses me. Im talking about the Chimay Bleu's and Duvels of this world.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
what do you drink - virgins piss? - at this time of the morning? at the moment a nice cup of tea is the only drink

I make a point of only drinking premium german or belgium lagers and the thought of drinking straight from a can or bottle repulses me. Im talking about the Chimay Bleu's and Duvels of this world.

I don't drink straight from a can or bottle, I always have a glass.

At the moment it is a lovely cup of Yorkshire Tea:-)

Bluebird1 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I am a Philistine by nature - don't particularly care what it is, or how it comes, I just enjoy it all. Good call with the tea though :-)

Ronnie the Rep said:
Bluebird1 said:

I am a Philistine by nature - don't particularly care what it is, or how it comes, I just enjoy it all. Good call with the tea though :-)

You can't possibly drink some of the mass produced swill thats on the market in many supermarkets these days.

stella - doing a "world stein challenge" with my mates, where we have to have drunk 100 differnt beers by the start of the world cup. on 105 now. the best being coopers vintage age. hit the ton last weekend in young and jacksons in melbourne with a naked ale - one of the best as well.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

What's wrong with Stella ? I thought that was premium (the holy grail being Tennent's Super or course).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.