What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
aguero93:20 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
It's that or water, there's nothing else in the fucking house and she's gone to see family so I couldn't make her go shop.
Leave. Leave this place. You disgust me. No Jif? No Mr Muscle? No furniture polish?
There's white spirits but I want to be able to see well enough to watch the Newcastle game next week.
Dilute. 1 part WS, 2 parts water. Should be able to walk straight by Tuesday mate.

Daz_Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
Daz_Blue said:
If you are in the states you will find it at any Total Wine and ABC can probably order it in .....
I'm in Manchester mate - the real one, not the New Hampshire one (or the many other countless counterfeit ones).

Gonna make it my mission in life to get some of that stuff.

Bottle Stop in Bramhall may have it or be able to get it. Bottle Stop are the Danny in Withanil & I for us alchies.

From Woodhouse Park....moved to USA 9 years ago......... There is a nice UK Choc Stout....Young's Double Chocolate...that is good too
They've got Youngs either in Tesco's or Morrisons - local anyway and a damn fine drop.

Gonna get some of that other stour though. Dunno how, but will commence work on it the morrow.

dronefromsector7g said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Leave. Leave this place. You disgust me. No Jif? No Mr Muscle? No furniture polish?
There's white spirits but I want to be able to see well enough to watch the Newcastle game next week.
Dilute. 1 part WS, 2 parts water. Should be able to walk straight by Tuesday mate.
Can't walk anyway so I'm not worried about that, ah fuck it I'll enjoy my few beers tomorrow all the more.

Water now, got fed up with milk.

Pinot, last glass can't decide whether to go get more or move onto spirits?

Not having any of that water shite like aguero lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.