What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Just had three large draught Swiss beer ( don't know what it was) it was fine but the best bit is it was free!

Apparently when I politely asked where my fecking club sandwich was they realised they hadn't ordered it so I got the beer for nowt.

Bastards could have told me that before I paid the bill, I would still be in the bar rather than on here posting shite

Ronnie the Rep said:
Just had three large draught Swiss beer ( don't know what it was) it was fine but the best bit is it was free!

Apparently when I politely asked where my fecking club sandwich was they realised they hadn't ordered it so I got the beer for nowt.

Bastards could have told me that before I paid the bill, I would still be in the bar rather than on here posting shite

You travel a lot I gather? Always in hotel rooms ? Here there and everywhere?

BlueBearBoots said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Yep. Crowne Plaza in Geneva tonight. Easyjet to Serbia in the morning :-(

Ronnie the Rep said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Doesn't it get lonely? Or do you absolutely love the change of scenery the different ppl etc etc

BlueBearBoots said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Doesn't it get lonely? Or do you absolutely love the change of scenery the different ppl etc etc

Love it. The advantage of a night like this is that the locals didn't feel obliged to take me to dinner. It keeps them away from their families and, frankly, I'd rather have a few scoops, a bit of local food and then come on here and relax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.