What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
I have a bottle of pinot and some cans of Kronenbourg waiting for when I put the car to bed at 11.20pm.

Busy day tomorrow. Both grandsons all day and then putting them to bed and babysitting them in the evening.
I think I'll get some vodka for when that's over.

bluegirl74 said:
squirtyflower said:
bluegirl74 said:
Pack it in squirtyflower, I'm trying to be good.
I love rioja, talk me through every sip :-(
That would be just too rude for the forum

Actually it was excellent and evaporated very quickly

*looks longingly at wine fridge
Feel the fruity flavour penetrate your taste buds as it sinks into your very soul and washes away all your troubles. Each sip savoured like nectar of the Gods. "Drink me, drink me" you can almost hear the luscious vino taunting you.

Go on. Give in.

dronefromsector7g said:
bluegirl74 said:
squirtyflower said:
That would be just too rude for the forum

Actually it was excellent and evaporated very quickly

Feel the fruity flavour penetrate your taste buds as it sinks into your very soul and washes away all your troubles. Each sip savoured like nectar of the Gods. "Drink me, drink me" you can almost hear the luscious vino taunting you.

Go on. Give in.

No thanks drone. I've got this far into the evening.

bluegirl74 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
bluegirl74 said:

Go on. Give in.

No thanks drone. I've got this far into the evening.
You're weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.