What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
mcmanus said:
Enough to forget this afternoon.

It's not losing or losing to them, it's the manner of the defeat and being cheated out of it by a ref who had completely bought into the occasion.

That's enough thinking about football for now thank you.

I was going to watch telly, but it's been purloined by the mrs who is playing the PS3 and has hidden the remotes. So you cunts are stuck with me.

I'll try to remain as pleasant as possible, but I'm not in the best of moods. The stupid cow at the KFC drive thru has already had her make up blistered when I gave her both barrels about an hour ago.
They didn't have any water so tried to give me an extra gravy. I asked her if she thought gravy was an adequate replacement for a bottle of water and she dumbly replied "They cost the same" my reply was a bit ranty and dripping with enough sarcasm to see her through to the middle of next year.

2eyggoh.jpg

Taximania said:
Just been gardening in the spring sunshine.
Nothing too strenuous today.
Notepad out and taking details of planting for the coming months.
Have a slurp trim a shrub
Have a slurp and feed the baskets.
Keep it nice and slow its like an inferno out here
Burnt already !

There can only be one drink in this weather that tickles the taste buds and improves the mindset

2cyphuf.jpg

Off now to the gardening thread to ask a few questions
Adios :
great beer

Just came third in The Hopes pub quiz after staggering in from a crawl. Finished up drinking some brain nectar Stout...Hic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.