What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Ronnie the Rep said:
Just finished a bottle of Chardonnay. Sitting in the front garden of Ronnie Towers waiting for the bats to come out
Flip the iPad 180 degrees mate ;-)

I'm on Carlsberg. Shite but cheaper than Leffe by half.

dronefromsector7g said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Just finished a bottle of Chardonnay. Sitting in the front garden of Ronnie Towers waiting for the bats to come out
Flip the iPad 180 degrees mate ;-)

I'm on Carlsberg. Shite but cheaper than Leffe by half.

I only take pics now standing on my head. Carlsbergs better than nowt!!!

andyhinch said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
I've not seen my bats in weeks, the little owl is screeching it's head off mind.
The native birds of Gorton are quite noisy - drinking White Lightning in the local park.

dronefromsector7g said:
andyhinch said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
I've not seen my bats in weeks, the little owl is screeching it's head off mind.
The native birds of Gorton are quite noisy - drinking White Lightning in the local park.
Nothing wrong with a knicker loosener, I think I'm on for some kinky butter sex with Mel, I could be wrong, my perve Norwegian is slipping.ffs she can read that, only joking Mel.
Runs away.

andyhinch said:
dronefromsector7g said:
andyhinch said:
Nothing wrong with a knicker loosener, I think I'm on for some kinky butter sex with Mel, I could be wrong, my perve Norwegian is slipping.
Easy mistake, but she actually said go fuck yourself with a stainless steel cheese grater.

dronefromsector7g said:
andyhinch said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Nothing wrong with a knicker loosener, I think I'm on for some kinky butter sex with Mel, I could be wrong, my perve Norwegian is slipping.
Easy mistake, but she actually said go fuck yourself with a stainless steel cheese grater.
That's probably a closer interpretation, 8 rum cocktails and I'm irascible:)

andyhinch said:
dronefromsector7g said:
andyhinch said:
That's probably a closer interpretation, 8 rum cocktails and I'm irascible:)
Just watch your Babybel mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.