What are you drinking right now ??

Tesco packs of Fifteen 440 ml cans of Heineken 5% ABV @£10. Join clubcard plus for a free instant trial and it's £9.
Tanqueray Gin the best elixor known to mankind @ 41.3% ABV on sale now at Tesco @£20. Clubcard plus price is £18.

We've Got A Better Chance Of Survival .. If We Work Together

If We Stay Together We Survive!

Take it the Gin is a 10 glass bottle not the 1 litre at that price ?

Take it the Gin is a 10 glass bottle not the 1 litre at that price ?
One litre bottle mate for £18 with clubcard plus or £20 on the basic clubcard. Free one month no obligation trial on the clubcard plus which does not tie you in to any time frame. Amended the above deal to reflect the 1 litre bottle.

Last edited:
You on commission Bob?
Absolutely not mon brave, but I do care about the wellbeing of our members and those affiliated, and wouldn't be serving the forum with an open heart if I failed to pass on promotions that show goodness to the working man.

As an addedendum, if your a whisky drinker I'd be climbing all over Tiny's single Malt as it wont be around for long at that price. Aparantly they're also doing a 12 year old version of Old Poultney for £4 more.

Last edited:
Kronenburg cans now down to 4.6%, been a favourite for years but that's them gone for me now,only Heineken and San Miguel left at 5%.

Heineken it was for me earlier, early night after an early start for me soon !
Only this mate and we immediatly sniffed a rat when they changed the box over to a different design. A reduction of ABV to save on the alcohol tax and then they don't pass it on, then add insult to injury by messing with the recipe. The wife just did a review on Tesco yesterday to say the same. Sure they think the working class are puddled!

Imagine my consternation this afternoon when the Marge boys got in on the act. The other half bunged a tub of Flora in the trolly and I could see straight away that something was slippy! They've reduced the pack size down to 450ml from 500ml, so back on the shelve it went. I know It's not a tipple, but until I get my 50ml back were not playing out!

Tanqueray did the same, reducing from 43.7% to 41.3%. I wrote to them and told them if they do it again then we're bailing. It's not about the % ABV as we can simply adjust the serving size, but it does impair the mouth taste of a lager and spirit when their bean counters mess with the gravity.

Last edited:
Only this mate and we immediatly sniffed a rat when they changed the box over to a different design. A reduction of ABV to save on the alcohol tax and then they don't pass it on, then add insult to injury by messing with the recipe. The wife just did a review on Tesco yesterday to say the same. Sure they think the working class are puddled!

Imagine my consternation this afternoon when the Marge boys got in on the act. The other half bunged a tub of Flora in the trolly and I could see straight away that something was afoot! They've reduced the pack size down to 450ml from 500ml, so back on the shelve it went. I know It's not a tipple, but until I get my 50ml back were not playing out!

Tanqueray did the same, reducing down from 43.7% to 41.3%. I wrote to them and told them if they do it again then we're bailing. It's not about the % ABV as we can simply adjust the serving size, but it does impair the mouth taste of a lager and spirit when their bean counters mess with it's gravity.
Arf !
I actually sent an email to Stella ( Miss Artois ) when they dropped from 5% to 4.8% a few years ago,think its 4.6% currently,they replied saying its still the same great taste etc sod em .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.