What are you drinking right now ??

Sloe wine, collected and made myself. Nice enough, prob about 16/17% but not aged enough.
I'm okay with that.

Tesco came good again today as they always do do do do, what with them being the cheapest grocers in town and all.
God darn dang if these mighty fine people don't actually care about their savy customer base.

Im drifting so I wont and tonight were drinking the fruit of the vine as Tesco have on offer their world renowned Buy 6 Bottles And Get 25% Off Deal and at prices like these you may as well just tip it on your cornflakes.

Were both drinking a cheeky Merlot from the Gallo Family range. Its on offer down from £6 to @£5 a bottle and after taking off their 25% discount it's further down to £3.75 followed by the 10% Clubcard Plus discount @£3.38 the bottle.

Quite possibly one of our best nominated reds in the under a tenner segmant, alongside that esquisite award winning Trivento Malbec. Featuring a nice fruity mouth piece,lashings of aroma with 13% ABV of wholesome goodness to tempt the palate into submission. I have said to much!

Three Pounds And Thirty Eight Pence the bottle. Mais oui!

WHEcDyl.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.