What are you drinking right now ??

Pepsi Max and my first joint of the night. Relief...
Just deciding what music to listen to now..

Titanic Iceberg then a couple of largish firewaters later! Been painting all afternoon and knackered! Deserved!

I’m a Guinness drinker as a rule (esp since draught Murphy’s has all but vanished it seems), but have bought some of this Black Heart from Brewdog. Was very sceptical, have left it untouched for a few weeks, but tried a couple and have to say, it’s not bad.
A lot of the other stouts I’m not a fan of, but this is ok.

Robinson’s Lemon Barley Water, or as they call it in here, Old Man Juice, with ice cold sparkling spring water, al La Tesco. I love it.

When I was a kid watching Wimbledon, that would be the drink the players wouid have. It was more expensive and we didn’t get it often in a year. Put it thus way, I shagged more at 17 and I hadn’t graduated to player quite yet. But when we did, I actually hated any of the family having some. Selfish bastards. When I was watching Wimbers and seeing Nastase, Or Jimmy Connor’s having a drink of RBW, I promised when I grew up I would have it every day if I wanted.

You shouid try it. I made the mistake of letting my woman try it, now she drinks it too and it gets on my tits. She knows it does, but we kinda think it’s funny. I’m raging, she’s loving it,
but says nothing, just keeps drinking it. Thank fuck she hates Malts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.