What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Listening to the COMS Music the one they play before they walk out & trying to find the name of it. Its is an instrumental song, very catchy. If anyone can help by telling me the name. I recorded it at the Burnley match last Saturday.

The kids fighting over who should clean the hamster cage.
This usually results in the youngest doing it and losing the hamster for
two days.

CityTwang said:
Listening to the COMS Music the one they play before they walk out & trying to find the name of it. Its is an instrumental song, very catchy. If anyone can help by telling me the name. I recorded it at the Burnley match last Saturday.

Doves - Pounding

You can't get the instrumental anywhere, been after it for ages, it's not on the internet either, i've asked the club and they won't share it!

Upload it if you've recorded it, i love it!

Song For Clay (Disappear Here) - Bloc Party.

Thanks for the name. I thought it was the Doves. Just didn’t know the song name. I am watching the video on you tube at work. I would love the club release it & maybe all the money go to charity. My recoding on my camera is pretty crap I can just about hear it.

Freestyler said:
CityTwang said:

Doves - Pounding

You can't get the instrumental anywhere, been after it for ages, it's not on the internet either, i've asked the club and they won't share it!

Upload it if you've recorded it, i love it!

Song For Clay (Disappear Here) - Bloc Party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.