What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Listening to The English Riviera by Metronomy, hope this link works...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqnggbRS_OQ&playnext=1&list=PL41C3CF1B30F03E03&feature=results_main[/youtube]

Edit: The full album, not just that short clip!

inflatable_banana said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqnggbRS_OQ&playnext=1&list=PL41C3CF1B30F03E03&feature=results_main[/youtube]

One of my favourite albums of last year. 'The Look' being the best song the entire thing, of course.

MCFC BOB said:
inflatable_banana said:

One of my favourite albums of last year. 'The Look' being the best song the entire thing, of course.

It's a fantastic album. I only discovered it recently and like the fact that you can get into it fairly easily. Most albums I've enjoyed in the last few years have taken a fair few soundings for me to appreciate them, but this one is great from the first play, in my opinion.

inflatable_banana said:
MCFC BOB said:
inflatable_banana said:

It's a fantastic album. I only discovered it recently and like the fact that you can get into it fairly easily. Most albums I've enjoyed in the last few years have taken a fair few soundings for me to appreciate them, but this one is great from the first play, in my opinion.
If you have the time; listen to an album called Cosmogramma by Flying Lotus and let me know what you think via PM or in here.

MCFC BOB said:
inflatable_banana said:
MCFC BOB said:

If you have the time; listen to an album called Cosmogramma by Flying Lotus and let me know what you think via PM or in here.

Cheers, I will certainly have a nosey. I'm welcome to any musical suggestions. Much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.