What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Great track that Blue... You should see the guitar covers on youtube. Sounds great on guitar too.

This has something about it. Kids playing, yet it makes me sad. I don't know.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=235o5inR0-0[/video]

TangerineSteve17 said:
^
Top tune. My favourite band growing up. Pretty terrible live though, doesn't make me like them any less mind.
I thought they were ok at the arena a long time ago, apart from almost being crushed in the 1000 strong mosh pit. I was pissed though so maybe you're right.

dronefromsector7g said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
^
Top tune. My favourite band growing up. Pretty terrible live though, doesn't make me like them any less mind.
I thought they were ok at the arena a long time ago, apart from almost being crushed in the 1000 strong mosh pit. I was pissed though so maybe you're right.

Unbelievably I didn't really know any of their stuff (apart from Tonight, Tonight - love that video too) until about a week go - hooked now and trawling Amazon for some puchases!

citymacc said:
dronefromsector7g said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
^

Unbelievably I didn't really know any of their stuff (apart from Tonight, Tonight - love that video too) until about a week go - hooked now and trawling Amazon for some puchases!
Listened to Siamese Dream yet? One of the best alt rock albums of forever. Geek USA what a riff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.