What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Blue2112 said:
Rebel Meets Rebel - Self Titled Album

Rebel Meets Rebel is a heavy metal/country crossover project with David Allan Coe on vocals, Dimebag Darrell on guitar, Rex Brown on bass, and Vinnie Paul on drums. The project resulted in the self-titled album Rebel Meets Rebel. The music was written and recorded by the band when the musicians had time aside from their other projects, including Pantera's world tour supporting Reinventing the Steel.

For any Pantera/BLS fans out there...

Copy please

Blue2112 said:
Might be good to you and drop it off tomorrow if im passing and I probably will be. Some good tunes.

That will be very nice of you as i will be staying in like the hermit i am, watching 20/20 drinking copious amounts of Pepsi max and being my usual misery guts LOL

David Allan Coe - Texas Moon

I could be sat on a porch looking at the Appalauchin mountains and drinking pocheen with an old rusty model T-Ford lieing over in the corner of the yard covered by the tall grass.

Yeeahhh SQUEAL LITTLE PIGGY........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.