What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Idlewilds new album - Everything Ever Written. Bloody good stuff, better than the crap Mrs big gaz has on the telly. Roll on the Ritz in march :-)

big gaz said:
Idlewilds new album - Everything Ever Written. Bloody good stuff, better than the crap Mrs big gaz has on the telly. Roll on the Ritz in march :-)

Enjoyed this greatly;

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW3tbSqgvHk[/video]

Taximania said:
I will tell you all a tale
I tell lots of tales when I am as full a s a frog but this one is a grand tale

They used to play this song when I was completing my clearance diving training at Hawsey island
We were on operation awkward week,the worst miserable week of my life.
But we had completed all that had to be completed and wee the epitome of fitness waiting to reek vengeance on the netherworld
Our class was now down to 40 % and this is were it mattered.

Music is a drug but not just a drug it is a calendar that maps out your life by the decades and half decades.
It allows you to know that you lived anD breathed earths fire identifying your defining moments.

We slept well and then the thunder-crack banged out its life once more.
We had already danced the dance 4 times this evening.
AWKWARD ! Bang crack went the thunder-flash lobbed into the barracks.
Me and my oppo helped each other into our dry suits at daft o'clock of a winters snowy morning and chased outside for what would be another marathon of jack stay fever.
A jack stay was a rope pulled across the bottom of the lake that we followed backwards and forwards buddied up.
We ran into position on the highest level of the dive boards fins in hand and hand on metal collars and descended down into the darkness and icy waters below.
Diver taxi cleared bag second time and vented and then down we went across the jack stays forward backward forward backward in the monotonous darkness until our monoxide granules were at there limitations
Surface then sleep and repeat many times over the night and into the week.
Deods demolition ordnance disposal school was very difficult but this was special,so very special.
Cortite and L1 L2 detonators were to be our new watch words.

Anyway that is why this song beats my chunky meat whenever I hear it
There will be songs that tug your meat too and you should play them on here for all to see
What song made you beat your meat and enabled you to define the year at a seconds notice
Adios amigos

Donna summer
Theme from the deep

Horsea, Jack, Horsea :)

Can you regale us of that time the African fella (I think he was Nigerian)being taught at the Defence Diving School, put his fucking divers' knife through the rib?

Tony Groom spin's a great dit.

Taximania said:

They used to play this song when I was completing my clearance diving training at Hawsey island
But we had completed all that had to be completed and weRe now the epitome of fitness waiting to reek vengeance on the netherworld

Music is a drug but not just a drug it is also a calendar that maps out your life by the decades and half decades.
It allows you to know that you lived and breathed earths fire by identifying your defining moments.

OPRATION AWKWARD ! Bang crack went the thunder-flash lobbed into the barracks.
Me and my oppo helped each other into our dry suits at daft o'clock of a winters snowy morning and chased outside for what would be another marathon of jack stay fever.
A jack stay was a rope pulled across the bottom of the lake that we followed backwards and forwards buddied up.
We ran into position on the highest level of the dive boards fins in hand and hand on metal collars and descended down into the darkness and icy waters below.
Diver taxi cleared bag second time and vented up and then down we went across the jack stays forward backward forward backward in the monotonous darkness until our monoxide granules were at there limitations
Deods demolition ordnance disposal school was very difficult but this was special,so very special.

There will be songs that tug your meat too and you should play them on here for all to see
What song made you beat your meat and enabled you to define the year at a seconds notice
Adios amigos

Donna summer
Theme from the deep

Can you regale us of that time the African fella (I think he was Nigerian)being taught at the Defence Diving School, put his fucking divers' knife through the rib?

Taximania said:

Is this a tale from jack sparow and the Black Pearl ; )
Not heard of it matey
Used to work after training for a short while at Dolphin in the submarine escape tanks

I recommend, Tony Groom's: Diver. It is a great read. My brother gets a mention or two in the Falklands conflict.

Taximania said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Taximania said:

But we had completed all that had to be completed and weRe now the epitome of fitness waiting to reek vengeance on the netherworld

Music is a drug but not just a drug it is also a calendar that maps out your life by the decades and half decades.
It allows you to know that you lived and breathed earths fire by identifying your defining moments.

OPRATION AWKWARD ! Bang crack went the thunder-flash lobbed into the barracks.
Diver taxi cleared bag second time and vented up and then down we went across the jack stays forward backward forward backward in the monotonous darkness until our monoxide granules were at there limitations

Adios amigos

Donna summer
Theme from the deep

Is this a tale from jack sparow and the Black Pearl ; )
Not heard of it matey
Used to work after training for a short while at Dolphin in the submarine escape tanks

Talking of pirates here seamen staines roger the cabin boy master baites and harry pussey
Show us how it's all done.
Me I,m all pissed out on rum and off to me hammock
A pirates life for me
Ahoy and out fenders starboard side !

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71cw15cCCI[/video]

Matelot Bastard..... ;)

I have also noticed there is an ex-matelot watching on...

I will order his book
I was a menber of the fleet diving team
I was based at vernon where I completed my training and at gus and at rosyth and faslane
I am looking for a picture now of me with the fleet team
Bear with me and i will scan and upload

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.