What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

the inner voice saying just because my ex has rubbed some shit in my face, more specifically a gimp with bad trainers a shite watch, rubbish clothes and nil charisma, its not his fault and i shouldnt pull his ears off, nor should i be arsed as she is quite clearly a snake with tits, saggy ones at that, and the best thing i could of done when she plotted up in front of me and got off with him to try and deliberateley vex me, the slut, was what i did,make eye contact, look him up and down and laugh. the poor bastard. haha. dont girls just make you laugh?

snakes with tits. thats what im listening to right now. its a 26 year epic with a guitar solo that will make you weep and laugh at the same time, drums to rouse the deceased and a vocal that would make an angel turn to drink.

Better than fucking scissor sisters anyway.

4HeatonsBlue said:
Radiohead - Creep (Acoustic)
Morrissey - The More You ignore Me The Closer I Get
Milburn - Brewster
Kula Shaker - 303
De La Soul - Ring, Ring, Ring (Ha Ha Yeh) (UK 7'' Edit)
Proud Mary - Mexico
The Seahorses - Blinded By The Sun
Echo & The Bunnymen - Villiers Terrace (John Peel Show)
The Smiths - Frankly, Mr Shankly
Primal Scream - Jailbird
Kasabian - Shoot The Runner
Wolfmother - Woman

Just put The seahorses on my i pod, blinded by the sun and love is the law. Brilliant tunes and lyrics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.