What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

yeah, enjoy that too.
I’m old skool so the classic Detroit techno sounds, the Belgian New Beat which had emotion and synths aplenty, through to dj sets by the likes of Jeff Mills and Dave Clarke. In fact in his 90s prime Clarke was probably the most exciting DJ I’ve ever heard live in a club; the atmosphere he generated with the way his cut and mixed the tunes was unreal. His stuff wasn’t really mellow & moody, but it was certainly dark. How about a mix of the sort of stuff you’re listening to?

Will admit to not knowing about Jeff Mills and Dave Clarke. i'll have a look in a bit.

The Dark Techno I have and listen to is the likes of - Diatek. Gabeen. Hatzler. Kai Pattenberg. Mike Maas. Klangtronik. Koen Groenveld. Max Minimal. Paralytic. Ronny Vergara. I have more but I hope there is something there that you might like :)

Will admit to not knowing about Jeff Mills and Dave Clarke. i'll have a look in a bit.

The Dark Techno I have and listen to is the likes of - Diatek. Gabeen. Hatzler. Kai Pattenberg. Mike Maas. Klangtronik. Koen Groenveld. Max Minimal. Paralytic. Ronny Vergara. I have more but I hope there is something there that you might like :)

Cheers, good list, will seek some of those out over next couple of days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.