What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Not really sure they are Mr Tosspot and it may be just the Tubes video sync or your own computer bandwidth dragging it's heels again. I have heard our Siobhan sing live in Shakespeares Sister and shes pretty good to be fair. After her spell in isolation she rejoined them in 2017 to much critical acclaim. Here is what the Telegraph said and they don't normally punch their words. " This reunion of the original trio proved about as satisfying as a band reunion could be, because it so effectively enacted the healing bond of a friendship rekindled, between band members and the audience themselves. Looking fit, healthy and happy, constantly laughing and joking with each other, nudging their dance partners through half remembered routines, the grown-up Bananarama exuded delight at the situation. Staged with imagination and panache, the three fiftysomething ladies larked about in front of footage of their younger selves, cut to a dazzling kaleidoscope of colourful imagery. It was a celebration of survival, set to a nostalgic soundtrack of radio hits that effortlessly encapsulated their era"

If it transpires they were miming then I would like to apologize unreservedly to our Moon for old school artists stealing a living at the behest of a paying audience. But I will tell you this our kid and that is without that beautiful Siobhan they both fell proper on their flaps and even had to do a guest appearance on Benidorm just to make ends meet.

Live for one night only, two thirds of a banana in Neptunes Spain.

Karen Woodward.

Ultra hot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.