What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

I love it when, even at my age, I discover new bands/artists. This I came across a few days ago, performs under the stage name of Cut Worms, a singer/songwriter called Max Clarke. Funny thing is that the first time I heard him I thought it reminded me of a band called Galaxie 500 (anyone remember them ?). Listened to a fair bit on Spotify then watched this on the intertube. Galaxie 500 were named after a well known American muscle car from the 60's, and in this video he is driving an American muscle car from the 60's....coincidence ? Have a listen, not everyones cuppa but I like it.

Tune.

Quite a lot of the stuff I post on here it from what is on XS radio. Brilliant radio station similar to Absolute Radio but without waffling DJs fond of their own voice. Clint Boon show is worth listening to, loads of new stuff played.

This track was played yesterday, and a track I first discovered when listening to XS Radio. Love this.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.