What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

The Plaza on Upper Brook Street. Nearer International 2 than 1, close to the junction of Plymouth Grove.
Finishing a full Chicken Suicide was a rite of passage in Longsight/Rusholme/Moss Side
It's @andyhinch who likes them mate. Madras is my limit. I have had a few vindaloo curries but one of them had me in tears. I like spice but it doesn't like me, especially those death by spice types: )

Just tried to sing Spit it Out by Slipknot on karaoke (not easy at the best of times) and the lyrics were out of sync
I think you're too pissed pal. And besides I think it's too fast and aggressive at this time of night. I suggest you sing this instead. If you insult your Mrs vocal skills on the karaoke, she will hopefully kick you in the bollocks so you can hit all the high notes in tune.

And tonight Mathew, drone wants to be
; )

I think you're too pissed pal. And besides I think it's too fast and aggressive at this time of night. I suggest you sing this instead. If you insult your Mrs vocal skills on the karaoke, she will hopefully kick you in the bollocks so you can hit all the high notes in tune.

And tonight Mathew, drone wants to be
; )

I meant the written lyrics on the video were out of the sync with sound. Obviously my singing was out of sync cos I’m pissed and it’s a fucking fast song.

id post a vid for you but Ian Dowie’s ugly brother never released a song ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.