What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Saw 'em at the Free Trade Hall 1989...yet another top gig.......This thread is ace...reminds me of all the bands I 've seen and forgot about. I was about 31 when I was at that gig and felt old hhaha Joe Bloggs baggy jeans and I was still wearing straight legs. FOC

What a fucking band.
Originals. I think Freaky Dancin' is where it all begins Madchester wise.1986. I love all the early stuff. I compiled that video ..it's on my YT channel. I've uploaded some VERY early demos they made between 84 and 87. And some early James gigs. Just things that were my youth and aren't already on YT, really. Self indulgence!! I think everything Stone Roses is already there.

Saw 'em at the Free Trade Hall 1989...yet another top gig.......This thread is ace...reminds me of all the bands I 've seen and forgot about. I was about 31 when I was at that gig and felt old hhaha Joe Bloggs baggy jeans and I was still wearing straight legs. FOC
That gig is on Youtube. I saw them at the FTH around 92....Bez had pins in his broken arm. I first saw them in 1987, though...Platt Fields!!

Originals. I think Freaky Dancin' is where it all begins Madchester wise.1986. I love all the early stuff. I compiled that video ..it's on my YT channel. I've uploaded some VERY early demos they made between 84 and 87. And some early James gigs. Just things that were my youth and aren't already on YT, really. Self indulgence!! I think everything Stone Roses is already there.

I've clocked your YT channel before mate.

Some ultra rare Mondays gear on there.

There are a few other early demos and soundesk bootlegs knocking about on other channels too.

I've clocked your YT channel before mate.

Some ultra rare Mondays gear on there.

There are a few other early demos and soundesk bootlegs knocking about on other channels too.
One of the best things about t'internet...you can spend hours searching and finding rare gems! I love watching City matches from the 70s and 80s too...games like the Huddersfield one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.