What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Two Gun Bob

Life is a web spun of ghosts dreams and illusions.
Gets pretty insane at the 3:15 onward. Live in Japan and I am not worthy to bounce in your presence !

Every man has a place and in his heart there's a space and the world cant erase his fantasies
Take a ride in the sky, on our ship, Fantasii .. All your dreams will come true, right away

Last edited:

Two Gun Bob

Life is a web spun of ghosts dreams and illusions.
Fcking love this song!!! Philip Bailey once had the chance to kill Phil Collins......
The emotion at the end takes your breath away. Having a disco night on the you tube but the only thing that depresses me is the Gramerly adverts and I will never as long as I breath oxygen give them scurrilous dogs a penny of my hard earned wonga.

Marklr

Team supported
Man City
The emotion at the end takes your breath away. Having a disco night on the you tube but the only thing that depresses me is the Gramerly adverts and I will never as long as I breath oxygen give them scurrilous dogs a penny of my hard earned wonga.
Get an adblock. I get no adverts on Youtube.

Marklr

Team supported
Man City
* adblocks have to be disabled for Bluemoon!!!! Just so i don't get a bollocking!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.