What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Televators said:
jiddly said:
Army girl?

I work at Wallop...quite a few of our lot live in Tidworth, Bulford and I go shooting at Larkhill.

I'm a pad brat! In fact my mum and dad started out when he was posted at Tidworth and she was a scrawny Swindon girl in the early 60's.

But no, you'd need to have looked up at the skies hon, in about 1994. About 14K feet at Nethers. Pretty canopies over the horizon

Was in Mancland then. Moved down here in '97.

Have seen a few 'jumpers' whilst at work...not far from Salisbury plain practise grounds. All mad IMO...you would not get me fighting gravity with a knotted hankie for company.

jiddly said:
Have seen a few 'jumpers' whilst at work...not far from Salisbury plain practise grounds. All mad IMO...you would not get me fighting gravity with a knotted hankie for company.

Big pussy!

jiddly said:
Televators said:
jiddly said:

Big pussy!

Meow.

Just like my cat, I like my feet firmly on the ground.

I like cats.

Hmmm - back to the topic or else Ric'olas will get fucked off with us:

Sigur Ros - Untitled 4

Edit - pms jiddly

Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver

Not as good as Dio but good effort by the lads

Tia Carrere is next with Ballroom Blitz (Waynes World Version)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.