What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Album was originally released in 1976 but the version I was listening to came out earlier this year.

R-20442844-1633183448-4694.jpeg.jpg
Cheers mate.
That's bloody good music.i know a bit of Sabbath,The Wizzard and Warpig are life time faves...but got no albums,so this fucker passed me by.Brilliant tune.cheers for posting.

Good cover.

Was just looking at me Bauhaus' Bela Lugosi' T shirt.earlier...wondering if I'd ever fit in the Fooker again,lol.
Last time I saw them was in Manchester,near Maine rd.cant remember venue but
An Explosive 're union gig,I was buzzing cos it was Bauhaus,and Maine rd was just round the corner.Brilliant gig.

Brilliant. Any track that says Electric Blue is fine by me.
Prefer the original.not the 're master....
Reminds me of when first heard it back in the day,I then went out clueless looking for a record by bowie called Electric Blue......
It took some time to discover the track was in fact Sound and Vision...
Record Collecting was bloody difficult in those days !

Was just looking at me Bauhaus' Bela Lugosi' T shirt.earlier...wondering if I'd ever fit in the Fooker again,lol.
Last time I saw them was in Manchester,near Maine rd.cant remember venue but
An Explosive 're union gig,I was buzzing cos it was Bauhaus,and Maine rd was just round the corner.Brilliant gig.
Great memories there Den.

I have bauhaus in my top ten bands.
Strange really, as I'm not a fan of goth generally.
But I've said it before on here, I don't consider them to be goth, not in the true sense. Especially when the track I posted suggests they had many influences.
They did there own thing, a trait I admire.

Great memories there Den.

I have bauhaus in my top ten bands.
Strange really, as I'm not a fan of goth generally.
But I've said it before on here, I don't consider them to be goth, not in the true sense. Especially when the track I posted suggests they had many influences.
They did there own thing, a trait I admire.
Bauhaus are Unique. Quality.No one touches them.
Very under rated band,and yes the 'Goth ' label does them a disservice
But..in the many Goth clubs I've bin to ,over the years..you always know when Bauhaus are in the room.They stand out.
Rose garden Funeral of Sores,was a fav 'dance ' track of mine,back in the day,Rock City Sat night...Fantastic band.

Bauhaus are Unique. Quality.No one touches them.
Very under rated band,and yes the 'Goth ' label does them a disservice
But..in the many Goth clubs I've bin to ,over the years..you always know when Bauhaus are in the room.They stand out.
Rose garden Funeral of Sores,was a fav 'dance ' track of mine,back in the day,Rock City Sat night...Fantastic band.
I can't imagine throwing shapes to funeral, much as I love it. But stick third uncle on and I'm up there with you mate..:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.