What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Blue Dan said:
I'd happily have a debate with someone about the pro's and con's of The Smiths if they knew what they were talking about, but most people have either never heard of them or say 'they're a bit depressing aren't they?' No they aren't, but Razorlight are, now shut up and drink you're WKD you stupid ****.

Seriously, some of the tossers I deal with most days should've been blowjobs.

Amen

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Indeed BT, but how would you feel if these same creitins couldnt so much as name 2 Prince songs. I'd bet my arse on less than 10 of the people at my uni being able to name 2. It's tragic.
I could not care less, I like him. Smiths fans are the most anal people going.

xx

BT, your theme tune should be "Stop me if you've heard this one before" How ironic.
Not heard that one, is it boring and downbeat?

No it's pretty upbeat and bouncy actually

dont get me started on music... darn ppl have some weird choices of music they like... me i take any good melody.... with a pointy lyric... started off with police whcih was the best band i heard... then after that my second choice was supertramp... after that almost anything that had good lyrics to it...

Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Loud welsh twats talking in the stairwell of my halls. Anuses.

I shall have to pump out the new Ian Brown album in a second, good music isnt appreciated and it will be sure to scare the *****

I know that feeling.

Anyway I'm listening to Susan's House by The Eels.

Anything by Eels rule's...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.