What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Brilliant music and musical. The family have seen it a couple of times in London and it is on tour and we will go again in Feb . Great fun.
I'm deeply tempted to buy tickets for me and my girlfriend for our local theatre for this year's tour.

I'm a sucker for a good musical soundtrack, and this is a very good musical soundtrack.

Turned over from MOTD and David Bowie at Glasto is on - never a huge fan - dunno why but there are some tracks I like/can listen to but the rest just passed me by - however tuned in as he was doing Hero's - an epic tune that I will never not have time for. He would have been 70 yesterday it seems.
If I remember correctly, that set wasn't broadcast in full until well after his death. The theory is that he knew it would be his magnum opus and didn't want it out in his lifetime.

Heroes is genuinely one of the tracks that broke me out of a near suicidal state in my early twenties- I'll always owe that to Bowie.

Together in Electric Dreams = Human League.
Dancing in The Street = Jagger and Bowie which IMO is the better version than Martha even though I`m a massive Tamla fan.

This song is great by these two I was a big TM fan as well, both versions make you want to dance Oakie

Interesting vid.
Terrible angst -ridden crowd dancing.

At 2min 8 secs lead singer stops playing guitar and starts clapping..but his guitar sound continues..

Then he gives a 'V 'sign to somebody over the other side of the studio with a couldnt give a fuck expression on his face.lol

Haha the angst ridden sixties when dancing was so wooden and lads need to loosen up, miming on tv was common and the sound man gets it wrong again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.