What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

That choppy guitar. Just great. Just shows, I listened to peel all through my teens and twenties, but I don't remember this.
New FADS stayed well under the commercial music radar mate. Saw them 3 times in the early 90s and they headlined Peace Hall, Halifax with a lanky Jarvis Cocker fronting an unknown band (then) called Pulp, and Pulp made it big whilst New FADS never did, unfortunately. New FADS had a truly unique sound though who could play their instruments, but...

New FADS stayed well under the commercial music radar mate. Saw them 3 times in the early 90s and they headlined Peace Hall, Halifax with a lanky Jarvis Cocker fronting an unknown band (then) called Pulp, and Pulp made it big whilst New FADS never did, unfortunately. New FADS had a truly unique sound though who could play their instruments, but...

Thanks for that, I'm going to do a bit of digging on this band, deffo my cup of quirky tea.
Always nice to hear a personal back story too.
Cheers mucker

I may have posted this before, a quick search says no, but apologies if I have.
Just stunning harmonies, the human voice can be wonderful.
The way they look at each other for cues throughout the song, it's like they're almost conducting each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.