What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Agreed mate both brilliant :)

You’ll probably like Television if you like that kind of sound.

This is a good example

Yeah, love them...was the Strokes turned me on to them.

Another band from the early 00s that i loved were the Futureheads....really like that "angular" guitar sound...

Great track. Love Is This It? Top album!

When The Strokes came along, they hit like a slap in the face! because guitar bands were fading a bit in the late 90s and they started a new wave off through the 00s. With that decade being the last decade of a proper decent influx of proper guitar bands.

“Someday” is a very melancholic song for me. Not even sure why as doesn’t remind me of a girl in particular or owt, just a time in my life in general I suppose… the lyrics are so good, so true, and mean more the older you get. It actually starts with a brilliant and upbeat intro but the way the notes drift down as he sings, it has an almost sad feel to it.

Brilliant song!

Cool as fuck (and not in an Inspiral Carpets way...)

I absolutely love that first Strokes album

Love BRMC too...

Really good band, that, for some bizarre reason, have never really taken off in Britain. They should be huge over here because they probably have more of a British rock sound about them than they do American.

When City came out to “Spread Your Love” in the Sven season, I fucking loved it. Pumping fucking track that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.