What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
dozmin said:
dizzy rascal-maths and english album

Pah!! I'm listenin' to Redman's 'Dare iz a Darkside' album!!

Ooh get you! I prefer 'whut thee album' :)

To be honest, there's not much between them. "Whut..." is raw!! But, this is dirty FUNK raw!!

True. Dare is the darker of the 2 though, have to be in the right mood for it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
I'm in the mood at 2am, dude!!

Just bustin' some 'Cosmic Slop' at the mo!!

Oo-er!!

I downloaded his 3rd album 'Muddy Waters' a few days back, lovely stuff, perhaps his best.

I'll you pm you a few links bigga ;)

I stopped collectin' his albums after 'Brick City'. Well, I call it that, cos can never remember the proper name! Anyway, that's when Red started to fall off, for me! I just listen to his classics now! Saying that I DO need 'Muddy Waters' as my ex has that! woman...

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
I'm in the mood at 2am, dude!!

Just bustin' some 'Cosmic Slop' at the mo!!

Oo-er!!

I downloaded his 3rd album 'Muddy Waters' a few days back, lovely stuff, perhaps his best.

I'll you pm you a few links bigga ;)

I stopped collectin' his albums after 'Brick City'. Well, I call it that, cos can never remember the proper name! Anyway, that's when Red started to fall off, for me! I just listen to his classics now! Saying that I DO need 'Muddy Waters' as my ex has that! woman...

Check your pm's then and you might get it sooner rather than later :)

Like most decent rap from the 90's Red managed to at some point become very shit but make decent cash I suppose working with Christina Aguilera and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.