What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
Satan Rejected My Soul - Morrissey (I bet BTH replies to this)

I heard that for the first time in a while the other night, top little tune that one! Been humming that guitar riff ever since.

'As low as he goes, He never quite goes this low.'

Only Mozza could be rejected by the Devil. That's why we love him

Too right.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My current favourite Morrissey moment is the noise he makes after singing this line...

'Ronnie Kray do you know my name, oh dont say you dont, please say you do...'

The best Morrissey noise is the sound he makes after
'Do you hear me when you sleep? I hoarsly cry.....'
It sounds like 'wooooaaanmm'

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My current favourite Morrissey moment is the noise he makes after singing this line...

I was recently attempting to chat up a female Smiths fan, I told her I was considering making Morrissey esque noises when speaking everyday. She laughed for ages, I thought I was in. I've not seen her since. Tragedy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I was recently attempting to chat up a female Smiths fan, I told her I was considering making Morrissey esque noises when speaking everyday. She laughed for ages, I thought I was in. I've not seen her since. Tragedy.

I do that anyway.

TheMightyQuinn said:

It's easy really. Just say 'Ohhh' before each setence, and a huge sigh after it.
And add some sounds like the noises Morrissey makes on the breaks in Rusholme Ruffians.

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's easy really. Just say 'Ohhh' before each setence, and a huge sigh after it.
And add some sounds like the noises Morrissey makes on the breaks in Rusholme Ruffians.

I prefer his yelping in Barbarism Begins At Home. If I'm in a more extreme mood I like to replicate the ending to Miserable Lie.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I prefer his yelping in Barbarism Begins At Home. If I'm in a more extreme mood I like to replicate the ending to Miserable Lie.

Oh yes, His dog noises are brilliant. And his scream in This Charming Man.

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Oh yes, His dog noises are brilliant. And his scream in This Charming Man.

Then of course there's the growl as heard on A Rush And A Push and I Started Something!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.