What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Sexy as but can’t sing for toffee ;)
She may have not had the most angelic of voices, but still very good for her style .. anyway that was just a relaxed acoustic jam with her bezzie sidekick Evan. I think her voice range for her genre was proper sic.

Have a listen to this .. you can hardly say she can't sing.

It's been said in inner circles that Avril is a punk chanteuse, a post-grunge valkyrie, with the wounded soul of a poet and the explosive pugnacity of a Canadian .. I have no reason to disagree with that.

Quick trivia question .. What band is Avrils brother in ? No googling.

She may have not had the most angelic of voices, but still very good for her style .. anyway that was just a relaxed acoustic jam with her bezzie sidekick Evan. I think her voice range for her genre was proper sic.

Have a listen to this .. you can hardly say she can't sing.

It's been said in inner circles that Avril is a punk chanteuse, a post-grunge valkyrie, with the wounded soul of a poet and the explosive pugnacity of a Canadian .. I have no reason to disagree with that.

Quick trivia question .. What band is Avrils brother in ? No googling.

I know her Brother-in-Law is in the Japanese group One OK Rock (had to answer that one didn't I) but didn't know she had a musical brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.