What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Candy man said:
rhysonaldinho said:
anfieldpurch said:
Basshunter - Now You're Gone
Next on my playlist
Scouting For Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead

a fine example of how crap modern music is today
I agree. Scouting for girls are shit. Basshunter is ok but still dont liek it that much.

That basshunter song is absoultely awful, SFG is good compared to that shower of shite.

Not that I like SFG, they are also shite.

milo said:
rhysonaldinho said:
Virginia Plain - Roxy Music

I see you know your music?

roxy music are great ;)

well that song is anyway

all moderrn indie bands are shit, bands like the view and all that are rubbish, bands like scouting for girls and the pissin hoosiers are just an embarresment, and epitimises the crap that comes from british music today,

rhysonaldinho said:
milo said:
rhysonaldinho said:
Virginia Plain - Roxy Music

I see you know your music?

roxy music are great ;)

well that song is anyway

all moderrn indie bands are shit, bands like the view and all that are rubbish, bands like scouting for girls and the pissin hoosiers are just an embarresment, and epitimises the crap that comes from british music today,

There are some very good new kids around, but not many British combos..

I agree with the above though...

rhysonaldinho said:
roxy music are great ;)

well that song is anyway

*shakes head*

Although I agree those bands are shite, there's probably always been similairly shite bands in the past.

Musicians haven't suddenly become rubbish over the last few years, there have been some great albums released over the last decade.

Of course if you look back you have 50 years worth of albums and there's obviously alot of good stuff which I personally love.

Look a bit further into the music of this decade and you'll find some quality stuff. Just get away from the mainstream shite. In a few years everyone will be saying the same things about bands like KOL, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and The Libs.

bluemoon05 said:
rhysonaldinho said:
roxy music are great ;)

well that song is anyway

*shakes head*

Although I agree those bands are shite, there's probably always been similairly shite bands in the past.

Musicians haven't suddenly become rubbish over the last few years, there have been some great albums released over the last decade.

Of course if you look back you have 50 years worth of albums and there's obviously alot of good stuff which I personally love.

Look a bit further into the music of this decade and you'll find some quality stuff. Just get away from the mainstream shite. In a few years everyone will be saying the same things about bands like KOL, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and The Libs.

ok but compare them to bands in the past,

iv heard people sayin "i was there at that first sex pistols gig" or "iv been to see the who"

and through all the different era's you have had great musicians such as Hendrix, the who, the rolling stones, dave bowie, t-rex, sex pistols, ac/dc, the smiths, oasis,

thats only a few from different generations in the past.

in the future when people start saying "i was there to see the strokes play" or "i went to see the libertines". its not going to sound as good because none of these bands compare to some of the stuff that came from earlier generations.

hence why modern music isnt as good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.